A Quantum Chemist , Journalist, Web Designer, Violinist, Calligrapher and Volleyball player
I was born on 19th may 1990. In adolescence I was madly interested in Quantum mechanics. For this reason I continued my college education in Physical Chemistry in Yazd university. Now I’m Ph.D student in Shahid Beheshti University. I love breaking the frameworks! This is what I do in my thesis. We go beyond the most popular approximation of Quantum chemistry namely Born-Oppenheimer approximation and calculate the properties of atoms and molecules without any predetermined framework. First time, this approach was introduced by Thomas and then was developed by others. This approach has lead to the new and efficient methods such as Atomic Molecule (introduced by Adamowicz), NEO (introduced by Hammes-Schiffer) NOMO (introduced by Nakai) which can calculate the electronic and nuclear properties simultaneously.
First of all, I’m a quantum chemist, therefor I decided to create a Persian website and share the sweetness of Quantum world with my countrymen. So I launched a website and called it DeepLook with the aim of deepening looks and thoughts using Quantum mechanics. The posts which have been published in DeepLook include latest Quantum news and conceptual articles. Go to DeepLook.ir
I love the technology world and web designing. I have 8 years of experience in web design. More precisely I was a Flash and Intro designer in Puzzle engineering group. Also I worked in Tiam Web company as a template and graphic designer (HTML, CSS and PHP). I’m familiar with softwares such as Premiere, After Effect and 3DMax and use them for personal purposes.
In other hand I like journalism very much, for this reason I write articles which have my favorite topics in the best Persian websites and magazines. Following links show some of theme:
- Comparision: Galaxy S7 Edge Vs iPhone 6s Plus , Best football game: FIFA 17 VS PES 2017
- Tutorial: All about Root in android
- Benchmarks: Exynos VS Tegra VS Snapdragon chippsets and list of Galaxy Note 4 models
- Full Review: Lenovo YOGA Book review
- Report: Press conference of SAMSUNG
- Events: Build conference of Microsoft 2017
- Gadgets: The 22 coolest concept cars of 2016
- Tip & Tricks: Boosting windows computers using 10 tips
- See all of my articles in GadgetNews…
- Web Designing: See all of my articles in BigTheme…
- Technology world: See my articles in GiBi Magazine of GSM… (This magazine is printed monthly)